Cut Quality to Production time

neetan

Threads
Cut Quality to Production time comes more from, How fast do you go till the quality of your work starts to dissipate ? Some time to find I need to run a little faster but the quality seems to drop off, now the lesson learned is in spots the client never sees, or visits/ in sight of comes the time I drop quality of cut(behind pool house, shed, barn or on the other side of the pond. Plus the cost of quality never seen is a thought and I do understand that but! Cost of equipment and employees is a consideration, I have one area in my own property that will never get the attention that is needed but do you do the same with clients? Now how do you deal with clients with dandelion ? Within a few hours they are up again, sharp blades, clean deck, slower speed do not make a difference. Now chemicals is not a thought since he believes all you put down will end up in his well which he drinks from!

Some thoughts will help, thanks, :thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The quality of a man is measured when no one is watching not when someone is.

Mow quality is number one no matter where you are mowing.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Like cleaning your floors.
You do it once and do it properly.
Your job is not to prevent the dandilions from growing ( unless you have been contracted to "fix" the dandilion problem.)

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just do what it takes to service the property to a level that I feel is appropriate for it and that I can be proud of as I look at it as I drive away. If it consistently requires more time and effort to do so then the price is adjusted accordingly. In my experience customers are less likely to notice or care about a few uncut stringers than clumps, grass blasted onto their fence or siding, grass in their beds etc. Basically don't mess up things and leave a neat appearance.