Found a used Hona Harmony 215

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Found a used Honda Harmony 215

Maybe, if you send them a PM.

bazar01

Threads
Almost end of grass cutting season and this used Honda Harmony served it's purpose.
It has been a great self propelled mower after spending only $10 on a new ignition coil and raising the governor rpm a little.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Welcome, nice find.:thumbsup: That baby cleaned up nicely.

I got my Honda FG-100 Mini-tiller from a neighbor that was throwing it out. I took it, checked compression=good, had strong spark.. But stored in his shed maybe 10 years. Carb was shot & fuel lines too. I gave it a good once over & it will start on first pull as well. That thing runs super.

To edit the title, you would have to re-open that post, hit advanced & you should be able to edit it. Least I have done it that way.

Kind of how I came by my Troy Bilt Horse. Was in a dumpster at a local community college. Must have been a stupid professor that tossed it (never could figure out how they got that machine in the dumpster in the first place but they did, it was heavy, like 200 pounds plus....

Tecumseh engine (HH series) was shot. I rebuilt it but the sleeve was too far gone so I tossed it and put on a Hatch diesel and fabbed the reverse pulley system up. great tiller. I even have the furrower attachment for it and the Hatch diesel is a great motor. Expensive, but worth it.

Only thing I wish was that the Horse had the reverse tine system the CC RT series tillers have. Have one of those too and the reverse tine rotation is great for hard soil. No jumping, no pulling at all. Just tills. Too bad the RT series has a junk Honda GC motor on t. I popped that one almost right away and replaced it with a Pred motor.

Only reason I put the Hatch on the Horse was, the Horse was free. I figured the hatch made up for the free tiller.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Actually Honda makes a very good motor, or at least the old ones were.