Mulching mulching conversion help!!! please

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes mulching blades will cut the grass clippings finner but they wont throw the grass as far.
I believe you will do better with a set of gators if you are going to leave the discharge chute open.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes mulching blades will cut the grass clippings finner but they wont throw the grass as far.
I believe you will do better with a set of gators if you are going to leave the discharge chute open.

He says he's getting a full mulch kit. I did the same for my Exmarks. They've been collecting dust and rust on a shelf in my garage for a decade...

not excited

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes I'm getting the kit with the baffle and the chute plug ... I just don't want to leave trails from the side chute and/or constantly "sweep" clippings to one side. ... That's all ... Today is a nicer day with no rain so I will go out and lift up the mower and probably find 3 blades and realize I was informed wrong. Should have just done that from the start. ?.. but honestly thank you to everyone a who took their time to help with my questions ...

May all your mowers continue to mow. !!!

not excited

Forum Newbie
Threads
And I was concerned whether I was going to get a reply to my post in time to more this SUMMER