Cordles Snow throwers

Kisse13

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Toro wired Snow thrower which has done an excellent job for me.
I now wish to buy a Cordless Snowthrower for similar purposes.
Recommendations and critism appreciated

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Is it still snowing up there? :biggrin:

I'm going to move this thread over to our snow removal section.

kentatas

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Toro wired Snow thrower which has done an excellent job for me.
I now wish to buy a Cordless Snowthrower for similar purposes.
Recommendations and critism appreciated
What is your budget? And what brand do you prefer? You should set some questions like these in order to narrow your choice easily.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don’t believe anyone produces a cordless electric snow thrower. The power they would need to throw snow would drain battery’s very quickly.

RustyAllen

Threads
They make all kinds of them. They are called gas powered.

2smoked

Threads
This thread is quite interesting to me because if you live in Wisconsin like I do, a snowblower is pretty much a required piece of equipment for the home owner. I notice that these electric machines are of the smaller, lighter duty variety. I can’t imagine that they would be of any value where I live. For one thing, batteries do not like cold weather. And when you get hit with the big one-like we did in late April of this year-you absolutely need fire, power and toughness. There are winters where we have had little snow, but that is the exception. To me, the whole idea of owning rechargeable home and garden stuff is almost laughable. I have had some experience with the stuff and it never seems to have much life expectancy. Give me Fire (gasoline).