Craftsman yt 3000 spraying gas from air filter

Scottrw

Threads
Ok same mower, new problem. I didn't want to start a new thread since all the other info on the engine and prior problems are right here. The mower will start and run with lever in the choke position. But as soon as I move it to the run(rabbit) spot it dies. If I start it in the run position it will run for a few seconds then die, It will only run in with the choke on. Assuming this is also related to the carb? with the previous problems sold I just spring for a new one? Any help is appreciated.

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok same mower, new problem. I didn't want to start a new thread since all the other info on the engine and prior problems are right here. The mower will start and run with lever in the choke position. But as soon as I move it to the run(rabbit) spot it dies. If I start it in the run position it will run for a few seconds then die, It will only run in with the choke on. Assuming this is also related to the carb? with the previous problems sold I just spring for a new one? Any help is appreciated.

The carburetor is dirty again.

Scottrw

Threads
I have tried spraying it with carb cleaner with no luck. I have another rebuild kit or I'm going to just bite the bullet and replace the carb, I'm sick of the ongoing issues! Thanks

Scottrw

Threads
I have tried spraying it with carb cleaner with no luck. I have another rebuild kit or I'm going to just bite the bullet and replace the carb, I'm sick of the ongoing issues! Thanks

Ending up getting a new carb from amazon. After I bolted it on it started right up!! Thanks!