Mower
    Toro

GPS app to track and register Job times.

I wouldn't know what they would be called if they exist already. I'm sure they do. I just don't know what the application and is for someone just starting out on a budget. I'm guessing there maybe something free out there. You tell me. I actually have two units for both of my cats. And they work great, and even have a history feature. But it doesn't really focus on that part where I would want to see times of immobility for example. Maybe just tell me what I need to Google. Thank you

Mower
    RZ5424

Re: GPS app to track and register Job times.

Quote Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
    I wouldn't know what they would be called if they exist already. I'm sure they do. I just don't know what the application and is for someone just starting out on a budget. I'm guessing there maybe something free out there. You tell me. I actually have two units for both of my cats. And they work great, and even have a history feature. But it doesn't really focus on that part where I would want to see times of immobility for example. Maybe just tell me what I need to Google. Thank you
    It is easy to google. "GPS app to track and register Job times" google that.
    Chuck
    We Do Not Stop Playing When We Grow Old
    We Grow Old If We Stop Playing

Mower
    InfoHub for Commercial Turf

Re: GPS app to track and register Job times.

Quote Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
    Hi Juntjoo,

There are a lot of GPS tracking programs out there for landscapers, most of them tracking at the truck or trailer level.

We actually offer equipment tracking with our program, InfoHub. It's pretty simple; we have a device that can attach to any piece of gas-powered equipment in your fleet. This allows you to see the exact amount of time a unit operated at a property, the moment they depart the job. If you have bid amounts listed for the job in the system, it will even tell you if you just made or lost money on the site based on how long your crews were there.

Shoot us a direct message if you'd like to chat more. Good luck in your search!