MTGHS23 not cutting as even as before

Pochie

Threads
I thought I noticed last Fall leaving some higher areas of grass while 95% cuts even as new. I have 250 hrs. On with original blades sharpening once a year (50 hours). Mowing the other day it seemed to be the same. I put new blades on yesterday but it still is not as even a cut as before. Some cut paths have a slightly taller row of grass. The deck measures the same height on sides and front from the ground..It cuts the same regardless of height but appears better cutting shorter. Advice welcome.

Pochie

Threads
I believe I put the blades on the wrong side the last time I sharpened them. The one blade was chaffed slightly and the curved metal piece near the top of the deck was scraped by the blade and was shiney and really chaffed. I think when I did that it put the timing of the blade off. Does anyone know how to sync the blades? They are to be perpendicular when mower is stopped, though in looking under the deck, even when new, they never stopped that way. I emailed Walker Company and hope to hear from them soon. Any advice until I hear back?

Pochie

Threads
I did have the blades on the wrong sides. I swapped them and cuts like new. I now only take one off at a time so I don't get them mixed up.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You are not alone.
Glad you got it sorted
I have service more than one where the owners have painted arrows on the deck