MTD Lawn Machine

tsblmb

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 2015 MTD lawn Machine that I have a hard time getting to run,Carb. looks fine,put new fuel in,filter ok.Will start and stall 20sec.later,then won`t turn over after that.Also battery is new!Any ideas out there?Lawn is getting long and fleas are moving in on my dog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a 2015 MTD lawn Machine that I have a hard time getting to run,Carb. looks fine,put new fuel in,filter ok.Will start and stall 20sec.later,then won`t turn over after that.Also battery is new!Any ideas out there?Lawn is getting long and fleas are moving in on my dog

Welcome aboard, .. welcome-smileys.png

In order to help YOU we need your machines info, engine info should be right on the engine itself, see EXAMPLE ..GET INFO.JPG

when's the last time the mower was running, sounds like it may need a valve adjustment ........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
:welcome:
MTD made a lot of mowers with a lot of different engines
So to help us to help you we need to know a few things/

Firstly the model number of your mower.
It will be on a tag under the seat and start with either 13 or 14.

Second the make and model number of the engine
The model numbers will be either stamped onto the rocker cover or on a tag on the blower housing.

Last we need better descriptions.
You are there with the mower, we are here with nothing more than the text you provided.

So a detailed description of what happened in the first place and what happens now from the moment you sit in the seat.
What you see , hear, feel & smell.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our MTD section.