Stick edger recommendations

Patrick0525

Threads
I need entry level professional stick edger. I like to add other attachments at a later date.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Take a strong look at the Echo PAS (pro attachment series) system. Wide variety of power head sizes and variety of attachments.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We run the Echo PAS System in our business and it serves us well. I actually have 2 of the PAS 225 units and two of the PAS 266 units. We run stick edgers and string trimmer bump heads as well as a hedge trimmer and pole saw. We also have a bed definer that we use also. The 266 is not quite strong enough to pull it like it ought to be run but will run it.

I highly reccomend the Echo PAS System and unless you are going to try to run a bed definer the PAS 225 will do all you need.

Patrick0525

Threads
Thanks. I am not in the lawn care business but I do appreciate near professional tools.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks. I am not in the lawn care business but I do appreciate near professional tools.
My case in point. The Echo PAS 225 is not a real expensive tool. If you buy it you can use it for many years. You said you would like to add other attachments later.

If you buy cheaper junk then you will be buying again shortly.

You can buy the PAS System 225 with a edger and a string trimmer in the same box reasonably.