Deck paint peeling

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To frustrate spammers there is a minimum membership time and/or number of posts before a person can post photos or web links.
So describe you problem and respond to every answer to get your :score" up.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here is my deck with the peeling paint.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes that is bad. Good Hustler is stepping up to the plate, & taking care of it's customers.

cjhammond

Forum Newbie
Threads
My 2016 Fastrak started to having the flaking issue last week. I took it to my dealer and he told me that Hustler is just having dealers paint them with a rattle can. I have sent an email to Hustler today and will have to wait a few days to see their response. The problem is not just the deck as part of my frame is starting to flake also. I am very frustrated with the dealer response so far, but we will see how it goes.

Chris

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
My 2016 Fastrak started to having the flaking issue last week. I took it to my dealer and he told me that Hustler is just having dealers paint them with a rattle can. I have sent an email to Hustler today and will have to wait a few days to see their response. The problem is not just the deck as part of my frame is starting to flake also. I am very frustrated with the dealer response so far, but we will see how it goes.

Chris

Keep us updated...

cjhammond

Forum Newbie
Threads

Chris

My dealer is telling me that the only resolution that Hustler is offering him is to spray the bare spots with touch up paint. I contacted Hustler and was told today that I need to contact my dealer. I am not sure where to go at this point.

Very frustrating to say the least!

Chris

BoylermanCT

Threads
Hustler approved a new deck for my RSD a few weeks ago. I brought the RSD in for the replacement, and ended up trading it in and going home with an X-One instead.

Lawn Addict
Threads
My dealer is telling me that the only resolution that Hustler is offering him is to spray the bare spots with touch up paint. I contacted Hustler and was told today that I need to contact my dealer. I am not sure where to go at this point.

Very frustrating to say the least!

Chris

Maybe you need to make Hustler aware that you know they are replacing decks with this defective powder coat adhesion issue. And that you don't really want to file a claim w/ BBB.