Looking For Older Snapper Walk-Behind

oc94

Forum Newbie
Threads
God evening,

Over the last 6+ years, I’d acquired a few mowers, Toro, M.T.D. and eventually,Snapper. The Snappers were the ones I enjoyed the most, I ended up with 3 walk- behind and an r.e.r., complete with; dozer/plow attachment, thatcherizer, Bag-N-Wagon and anything else Snapper-related I could find, I even bought a Snapper belt buckle!

About a year ago, my family and I moved back to California from South Dakota. I ended up, regrettably, selling-off and giving away all of my accumilated treasures!

I now find myself in need of a mower and “need” it to be a Snapper, ideally a commercial model with the W.R. Motor(that’s the one that hurt the most), but would get into any old Snapper to get through the upcoming a Summer while I hunt, it is after all, more about the hunt then the trophy, isn’t it, for the perfect beauty.

Anyway, if anyone in the Southern Califofnia area has one or a lead on one, moderately priced, please let me know. I’d be willing to drive some for the right machine, I drove 216 miles(there and back, twice, through near tornatic weather the first time) to get the Bag-N-Wagon.

I’ll attach a picture of a freebie find that ended up being the best of the lot for reference.

B.t.w., if anyone can tell me how to rotate the image I’ve attached, I’d appreciate it, not sure why it uploaded that way?

Thank you,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 5