OTR Wheel Engineering

otrwheelengineering

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi!
I am Shanna Fabian with OTR Wheel Engineering. We specialize in manufacturing, distributing, and engineering off road tire and wheel products. We provide a wide range variety of tires, including Powersports, ATV, UTV, RTV, Lawn and Garden, Industrial, Agriculture.

We are world wide and have many other facilities.

Contact me for more information and check out our website at Otrwheel.com! :smile:

Shanna Fabian
CSR OTR Wheel Engineering

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi. My Bob-Cat ZTR that I operate commercially came equipped with your Zero-T tires and I can't say that I like them. It seems to me that in the interest of making a tire that will not rip up turf surfaces that your engineers went too far. Traction while traversing side slopes is actually very good, but otherwise I find it pretty poor. I'm constantly spinning and sliding with them. And once they pack with mud the treads don't readily clear, essentially turning them into slicks. So your low impact design turns into a high impact design due to all of the slipping and sliding. Yes, we want a tire that's easy on turf, but not one that sacrifices traction to the point that we can't control our machines...