Advice for reviving this Lawn

LAWN-PRO

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for any advice to revive this Lawn. Dethatch, Aerate, Fertilize, Seed? Located in South New Jersey. Image attached

IMG_0279.JPG

MowerMark

Threads
Looking for any advice to revive this Lawn. Dethatch, Aerate, Fertilize, Seed? Located in South New Jersey. Image attached

View attachment 36968

One way: Destroy with Roundup® once a week for two weeks, shave off, rototill in good soil, fertilize, grade, lay down new sod.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
What happened? Drought? I see a couple weeds with deeper roots that are green. Looking at the weather map up there you might wait a week or so. I'd rather have that than the creeping ground ivy that has taken over my yard. (oops, just saw this was from April, forget my reply at this point)

LAWN-PRO

Forum Newbie
Threads
What happened? Drought? I see a couple weeds with deeper roots that are green. Looking at the weather map up there you might wait a week or so. I'd rather have that than the creeping ground ivy that has taken over my yard. (oops, just saw this was from April, forget my reply at this point)

So our Lawn prospers during the summer months, ill post a picture on here of how its doing now. IT just dies off in the fall/winter months, just the type of lawn it is, the wrong kind for the NE area. Thanks for getting back to me!

LAWN-PRO

Forum Newbie
Threads
Come a long way in a few months - share your thoughts! To bad the Lawn will not stay like this year round!

cropped for fourm.jpg