NEWELECTRICS FROM GEENWORKS

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a Husqvarna 580BTS backpack blower that puts out 900+ cfm at 200+ mph and I wish I had something more powerful that didn't have wheels. I don't think I'm a candidate for the electric stuff. :smile:

I have to say that cordless equipment has come a long way recently and is finally getting to the point where it can compete with gas-fired equipment, at least for short periods of time. I can see how it's attractive to some users.

Threads
I love seeing new electric stuff. So far, these Greenworks guys are kicking butt.

I still wish I had the option to buy tougher stuff, maybe even made-in-USA stuff... but so far it looks like the few remaining domestic manufacturers are getting left behind this time.

Bizno

Forum Newbie
Threads
I love seeing new electric stuff. So far, these Greenworks guys are kicking butt.

I still wish I had the option to buy tougher stuff, maybe even made-in-USA stuff... but so far it looks like the few remaining domestic manufacturers are getting left behind this time.
Check out this

B

dougmacm

Threads
Both look like great product lines, hopefully they sell well.

Also found a couple of videos of the GW Commercial mower in action … very impressive performance !!

Doug