Dana 6800-1 Oil Seals

tc3857

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just following up on this thread as it might help someone with the same issue. Luckily there wasn't any play in the axle that I noticed. The seal I ended up getting was National #221922. It has an 8mm height instead of the 7mm original seal, but the housing is about 9mm so I figured it wouldn't hurt. As of now it seems to be doing the job. I'll provide an update if there are any issues in the near future.

kamalo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just following up on this thread as it might help someone with the same issue. Luckily there wasn't any play in the axle that I noticed. The seal I ended up getting was National #221922. It has an 8mm height instead of the 7mm original seal, but the housing is about 9mm so I figured it wouldn't hurt. As of now it seems to be doing the job. I'll provide an update if there are any issues in the near future.

Google searches and LawnMowerForum searches directed me to this thread. Just wanted to thank you for taking time to post the National part #. Two years later, I have the same issue and due to your follow-up post, I was able to get the correct seal at a good price. Thanks again!