Z125S-54 Kommander seat adjustment

lndaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I feel like a retard, but I cannot slide the seat forwards or backwards. I did mess with the fore-aft adjusting handle, nothing. Are there bolts I need to remove that I'm not seeing? I was short on time, once I got it home, so I didn't inspect it in too much detail.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wonder if it's like the one on my Bob-Cat that actually pushes in under the seat to release. Totally not intuitive. Looked liked you pulled it up to me and it does pull up, but does nothing. Maybe they share the same engineer? lol

lndaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wonder if it's like the one on my Bob-Cat that actually pushes in under the seat to release. Totally not intuitive. Looked liked you pulled it up to me and it does pull up, but does nothing.
Well, I just looked at the owners manual for the 5th time and it did say pull. Not sure if it meant towards me? I did try "pulling" it to the right. I'll try again when I get home. I'm sure all these seats are "engineered" by the same company.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, I bet it goes the opposite direction or the direction you'd least expect it to. :smile:

lndaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, I was doing everything right. It was just stuck in the far rear position. A little lube, 2x4, and a rubber mallet did the trick. Now my short arms and legs can reach!