Echo red armor haul

jakewells

Threads
My local ace had the wrong price posted on this oil i told a few employees about this and they shrugged it off saying they can do nothing about it. So i cleaned them out good and proper of their stock, I should be good for a year or so now.
3.50 for the 6 pack of 1 gallon mix
6.00 for the 6 pack of 2.5 gallon mix
20180224_144743.jpg
20180224_195354.jpg

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow. Nice score.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow. Nice score.

IF it was FREE, I would grab it, and sell it or give it to friend's, I strictly use the same SYNTHETIC 2-cycle oil I've been using for over 25 year's, NEVER a problem, NEVER an issue, and my engines produce NO smoke, and scream like Banshee's .. :thumbsup: ..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
IF it was FREE, I would grab it, and sell it or give it to friend's, I strictly use the same SYNTHETIC 2-cycle oil I've been using for over 25 year's, NEVER a problem, NEVER an issue, and my engines produce NO smoke, and scream like Banshee's .. :thumbsup: ..:thumbsup:

Can you be any more of a downer Boo?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can you be any more of a downer Boo?

Wellllllll Chuck, the conflict of 2-cycle mix has been dragging on since FOREVER ! I was very skeptical, about "bendin the rules" when I first saw Don Garlit's running his fuelie dragster down the strips running his WYNN's Friction-Proofing gas-additive/oil additive ...close to 200 mph. , as a demo, they took a small airplane, landed it on the dragstrip, (it was running the Wynn's in it,) and in front of the crowd they drained the crankcase, and then took - off and circled the area twice, they landed, refilled the oil (with Wynn's added of course) and left, needless to say there was a large group of "converts" afterwards, ever since I was intrigued by that, then years later, I came across what I've been using to this day, just one simple mix for ALL .. YES ALL 2 cycle engines, it's a 100:1 mix ratio, and I swear by it, NO smoke, NO filthy exhaust system, and a clean engine, NEVER any issues !! me no care what anybody else uses, THAT'S their choice, I've made mine ! ..:thumbsup: ..:thumbsup:

GARLITS 2.PNG...GARLITS.PNG

http://opti2-4.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=165

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wellllllll Chuck, the conflict of 2-cycle mix has been dragging on since FOREVER ! I was very skeptical, about "bendin the rules" when I first saw Don Garlit's running his fuelie dragster down the strips running his WYNN's Friction-Proofing gas-additive/oil additive ...close to 200 mph. , as a demo, they took a small airplane, landed it on the dragstrip, (it was running the Wynn's in it,) and in front of the crowd they drained the crankcase, and then took - off and circled the area twice, they landed, refilled the oil (with Wynn's added of course) and left, needless to say there was a large group of "converts" afterwards, ever since I was intrigued by that, then years later, I came across what I've been using to this day, just one simple mix for ALL .. YES ALL 2 cycle engines, it's a 100:1 mix ratio, and I swear by it, NO smoke, NO filthy exhaust system, and a clean engine, NEVER any issues !! me no care what anybody else uses, THAT'S their choice, I've made mine ! ..:thumbsup: ..:thumbsup:

View attachment 36077...View attachment 36078

http://opti2-4.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=165

Ahh the choice is his as you say my friend.:smile: And should be supported then you can give the facts about your good stuff. I too like the Opti brand it is tried and true.:thumbsup:

upupandaway

Threads
Talking about deals- Walmart is dumping Champion OPE plugs for 25cents.