Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mower
    Looking to Buy :)

Re: Looking to buy, need help comparing!

the TS348D that i have does not have the battery tender, deck lift to 3.5, mine also does not have the LED lights that might be an ts348XD thing. has kholer engine, k66 transaxle. updated seat.

Mower
    Exmark Lazer Z CT, Cub Cadet ST100, Scotts 20" Reel, Ariens Deluxe 28 Snow Blower

Quote Originally Posted by Zapirk View Post
    the TS348D that i have does not have the battery tender, deck lift to 3.5, mine also does not have the LED lights that might be an ts348XD thing. has kholer engine, k66 transaxle. updated seat.
    I saw a TS348D in person today at my local dealer. They did not know anything about the XD variant. It is still a bit early here in Michigan as most dealers are just now starting to get the mowers out. The XD variant, according to Husqvarna.com, has the Kawasaki engine, a new Bluetooth connected feature with LED indicators for operating status, as well as a dash mounted fuel gauge and the LED headlights. I am quite sure that the XD costs a couple hundred more but that is to expected with the Kawasaki engine and the connected feature built in. I have been so tempted to get a Deere X380 with the $500 off promotion going on right now, but the TS348XD has me wanting to hold off. Unfortunately I cannot wait much longer as Deere's sale ends on 2/28. I have been calling around to all my Husqvarna dealers to see if anyone has the XD in stock but no luck yet.

Mower
    Husqvarna TS348XD

just picked up a TS348XD but haven't even had time to run it or play with it yet...for a while i guess they were on backorder due to the lack of supply of the kawasaki engines