Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

mhavanti

Threads
Chairman,

That looks great! You did good on the purchases. Enjoy them Sir.

Max

Hoss45

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello!

I just bought my first ZTM .... Hustler Raptor 54 SD 2019. I am new to this ZTM but I know I can look to this forum for help when I need it. There's a lot to learn here!

I hope this mower works out well.

Mr. Mower

Threads
Hello!

I just bought my first ZTM .... Hustler Raptor 54 SD 2019. I am new to this ZTM but I know I can look to this forum for help when I need it. There's a lot to learn here!

I hope this mower works out well.

I hope it does for you as well.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new toy!

Grigg

Forum Newbie
Threads
Checking in!

I have a Hustler SD Raptor 60" ZTM...

FiremistSLK

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Just purchased the new Hustler DASH 34"

Hi everyone .... I just purchased today a new 2019 Hustler Dash w/34" deck. It will be delivered in a week or so. Can't wait! My lawn is pretty flat and just under 1/3 of an acre. I suspect this is the perfect size mower for my needs...

Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Hello to all, I just bought a 3400. not sure if I got a good deal or not. paid $650.00 at auction in the dead lot. I did not get it home yet, so I have no idea what is wrong with it. I am looking for information, service manual, owners manual, parts break down, etc... will try to attach picture but not sure how.

thank you for any help

Attachments

• hustler.jpg
    hustler.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2

Mr. Mower

Threads
Hello to all, I just bought a 3400. not sure if I got a good deal or not. paid $650.00 at auction in the dead lot. I did not get it home yet, so I have no idea what is wrong with it. I am looking for information, service manual, owners manual, parts break down, etc... will try to attach picture but not sure how.

thank you for any help

Send an email to the following link: mowerconsultant@hustlerturf.com
He is the Hustler Turf Equipment Representative...

Hopefully this guy can help you out with specific's for your model.

vanhanz

Threads
Hey gang, new owner here. Bought a Hustler Raptor SD 60 brand new. Just built a house and plan to mow about 2 acres. Grass hasn't grown yet but can't wait to mow it as soon as it does. I'm coming from an extremely small yard in the city, using a push mower that was put out for trash, replaced the carb and used it to mow the lawn for 4 years. I just planted Tall Fescue 2 weeks ago, going to overseed with Rye in a few weeks. Here is a picture of my SD

IMG_3018.jpg

Murciag

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi my name is Emmanuel and a have hustler 54" super z model: 936872 and hustler 54" x one 934158