Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

PCB

Forum Newbie
Threads
PCZ

I have a Super Z several years old. I use it to do some pretty rough jobs, like clear growth or underbrush on vacant lots in a subdivision instead of a brush cutter behind a tractor. It does the job much quicker and gets very close to trees.

PCB

Forum Newbie
Threads
Now I have a problem that I have seen in some other threads, mine will start cold but does not start hot. It progressed to starting cold and if cut off after 5 minutes, will not start. I have done most of the suggested procedures except change the carb. It has a solenoid on the bottom and I don't know when it engergizes, as soon as the machine is started or somehow as gas is needed?? Don't see anything on the web that answers that for me.

dcz

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking to buy a new lawn tractor and there are only 2 dealers here in Mt. Home, AR. One is a John Deere and one is a Hustler. Can someone give me pros and cons of each (Deere L140 is the size I am looking at and I have had a Deere before and liked it, but also looking at ZTR Raptor Hustler 42" Cut. I have about 1 1/2 acres to cut and no steep inclines.

Thanks,

Diane

Threads
I'm looking to buy a new lawn tractor and there are only 2 dealers here in Mt. Home, AR. One is a John Deere and one is a Hustler. Can someone give me pros and cons of each (Deere L140 is the size I am looking at and I have had a Deere before and liked it, but also looking at ZTR Raptor Hustler 42" Cut. I have about 1 1/2 acres to cut and no steep inclines.

Thanks,

Diane

Welcome to LawnMowerForum!
The Hustler Raptor is new in 2013, and looks like a low-grade zero-turn (residential). I don't have experience with either brand, but Hustler has good reviews, but then again that is a new model! And with John Deere, people either really don't like them or really do like them. I think a zero-turn would save you some time, but I would really look into the details on the Hustler since it is new. But from a glance the Hustler looks great! :thumbsup: Hustler Turf Products - Residential Mowers - Raptor *NEW*

piecesparts

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just got into the zero-turn world with a Hustler Fasttrack. Today as I was working to clean the driveway of snow, I had this crazy thought that I should look at getting a snow blower for the Hustler and let the machine do more of the work. Now I have to find a quality, reasonably priced blower for my unit. Kansas is dry in the summers and snow in the winters and I am getting older every day.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello & WELCOME to LMF...
Good to have another Kansan at the forum... And it is Great to have a Hustler owner.
I am not aware of snow blowers available specifically for the Hustler Fasttrack, I have seen this little one on a SuperZ:
Hustler Super Z Snow Blower - YouTube
But I sure wouldn't want to be the operator, I enjoy a heated cab when blowing snow... You might check with your local dealer for that small blower attachment, it's made by Kayecorp, It may fit on a fasttrack, BTW is yours a Fasttrack Super Duty?
:smile:KennyV

Paul Dow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys, just bought a Hustler Raptor. I don't live to far away for Hustler manufacturing plant. I have friends and relatives that work there.
My Raptor has a 52" deck and 23hp Kawasaki engine.

Attachments

• Hustler Raptor 003.jpg
    Hustler Raptor 003.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 43
Threads
Hi guys, just bought a Hustler Raptor. I don't live to far away for Hustler manufacturing plant. I have friends and relatives that work there.
My Raptor has a 52" deck and 23hp Kawasaki engine.

Nice mower! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Let us know how you like it since it's new in 2013!

therev

Threads
Hello everyone, new Super Z owner here from Indiana. Looking forward to sharing info on the Hustler.