Welcome to the Bolens Forum -- Check in Here First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Bolens mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Bolens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Bolens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Bolens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

neontorpedo98

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is Vinny I live in southern New Jersey and I just purchased a Bolens ST125 Hydro and I am trying to find out what year it was made, I would appreciate any help, thanks, Vinny.

GWW

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name is George
I have a Bolens 1600 Hydro Eliminator,model # 1668 Serial # 0501046.
I live in Bloomsbirg PA

flbuild

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Bolens Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hello,

My name is Rob and I am a retiree living near Sanford, Florida.....We're on 7 acres and recently bought a 2003 Bolens Riding Mower for trimming around the smaller places around the house the large tractor we have is cumbersome to cut......

Having some problems with the lower drive belt and speed selector and hope the good folks on this forum can give some insights..

Have the time and inclination to do-it-myself, built a frame to raise it in the air to walk under but the engineering on this thing has me dumbfounded even after removing the mower deck. Can't figure out how the speed selector works and the drive belt will work fine (at the lowest speed) and the speed selector doesn't work at all plus the first time I touch the brake, the belt produces a lot of slack and the pulleys don't have enough belt tension to drive anymore.

Just printed all the manuals and will give one more try before seeking the expert help here........Saw something on one paragraph that might be a clue, or perhaps its just teasing me.

So glad to have found this forum.....

Bolens Model 13AN+++++++++++++

capthook53

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi! My name is Gilbert. I have a Bolens 550 that surges when running. I think is the governor. How do I fix it? Honestly cannot afford to buy a new mower.
Any suggestions or help gratefully accepted. Thanks!

mom2bug

Forum Newbie
Threads
Stephanie from VA,

MDART2016

Forum Newbie
Threads
Art - Maryland
Bolens push mower with a Briggs & Stratton 500 series 158cc L head 4 stroke motor.

KA1J

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bolens ST110

New tractor for me and its nice to find others with Bolens.

Hi from SE Connecticut.

pgm944

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bolens - by MTD Riding Mower
38 in Mowing Deck
15 HP Briggs & Stratton
Model 13AM662F765
S/N 1D304BB0323 001

Bought used from a repair place.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
BOLENS Vintage QT-16

Hi all,

We were just given a Bolens QT-16 which we believe is a 1972/1973 model. We'll be posting questions on the tractor here on the Bolens Forum.

Attachments

• DSCN1779_756.jpg
    DSCN1779_756.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1780_757.jpg
    DSCN1780_757.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 4