Carb replacement

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have you guy's tried reading the first 6 posts of this thread ..???

i-can-explain-it.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bumping last time

I'm sure glad I'm not in much of a hurry to fix this.

Really Glad when folks come back and acknowledge whether y'all helped or not.

This is a free site so answering anyone is not compulsory
The owners put a nice little emojie in the system for bumping threads that have gone cold.
:anyone:
many of the members, myself included use the "new posts" search to keep current so once a thread runs cold it gets no further actions.
I for one have never seen the equipment however a carburettor is a carburettor is a carburetor so any carb CAN be made to work on ANY engine.
It is just a matter of how much beggerizing around you are willing to do to make it work

If i have no idea then I don't reply because it just makes the thread difficult to read and provides no useful information.
Most members do the same which is why I post here rather than any one of the myriad of forums where every post gets 50 responses none of which have any useful help.

Most of the techs who value this forum & post regularly when they see a thread with several :anyone:'s will make some sort of an effort to research the problem.
Unfortunately those seeking free help rarely come back to tell us if the suggested fixes actually worked.
This is a tad dissapointing and quite selfish but that is the way of the world now days, it is all about me & I have no obligations to any one else.

Thus we have no idea if the suggested replacement actually worked.
However if the throttle butterfly is the same size and the fuel inlet is the same size ( or larger) then the suggested replacement can be made to work & there are many on here who will take the time & make the effort to walk you through the process.
And the same mounting centers will make this a lot easier.
However you may have to make new connecting links for the carb.

ghost1

Threads
Update: Owner walked away from repair because of cost of carb. Thanks to all for replies.

Band-aid Kid

Threads
Re: Carb replace

Thanks for the feedback on this post.
And yes, I did read the posts at the beginning.
I don't get on here on a daily basis, I'll try doing better.

I have a garage full of stuff and I don't always have a chance to work on everything. Usually I'll make sure what I need for the day is ready for the day. I have a scrap man that I keep mowers running for and he gave me this model edger.
I was hoping someone had actually done a conversion on their unit and had given an update as to their results.

And Thanks for mentioning the emojies. With my flip phone not showing them, I don't think about them. Plus I am old and don't really trust them to express my true meanings. Maybe a shrink would help.

I do appreciate all everyone's help on this forum and on this post.

:thumbsup::drink::thumbsup: