Winter gloves

NorthBama

Threads
I though a groper was some king of furry animal :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I though a groper was some king of furry animal :laughing:

NO, a GROPER is fish ! , with "Russin Fingers, N Roman hands," you been sittin too close to the "still" ..AGAIN !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Mr. Ed

Threads
Gore Tex ski gloves. Not much bulk, breathable, waterproof, and provide enough dexterity for most operations.

Lawn Addict
Threads
NO, a GROPER is fish ! , with "Russin Fingers, N Roman hands," you been sittin too close to the "still" ..AGAIN !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Actually, Groupers are fish of any of a number of genera in the subfamily Epinephelinae of the family Serranidae, in the order Perciformes.

A Groper is someone like the politicians groping the gals.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Actually, Groupers are fish of any of a number of genera in the subfamily Epinephelinae of the family Serranidae, in the order Perciformes.

A Groper is someone like the politicians groping the gals.

OK Numbers, I know the difference between a Groper and a Grouper,I live in Fl., where we USED to have a few GIANT Groupers they called "Jewfish" back in the day, some up to 800 lbs. What I posted was in jest ! or are you jesting me ?? ( LOL )

http://www.lagooner.com/fish-species/index.php?species_id=20

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good Mornin ya'll : Been up late readin about fixing my wifes printer, been down this road before, but I'm hoping someday, someone will post the repair Manual for this printer, I found a very good you tube of disassembly, but I need further details, also saving the info. off my old puter, .. lot's of reading and lot's of naps !

gm 1.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
So you want us to help you with a printer that we have no idea what it is and on a thread, you are hijacking???

Lawn Addict
Threads
:laughing: just in jest Boo.

free_safety

Forum Newbie
Threads
The temps in my area often reach as low as -15. I f I absolutely have to work outside, I wear two gloves. First layer is leather. Second layer is a thick foam glove

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Temps reach -15F in my area, too, but you won't find me out in them. 0F is the limit for me, and only if the wind isn't blowing.

The warmest gloves I've found were some Army Surplus gloves that use an outer shell of leather and thick wool inserts.