new guy, old 21" walk behind pics

thejum57

Forum Newbie
Threads
New guy here, Jim. I have had a 21" BobCat walk behind for 20 ? years. Re-built a couple of times. I just got self propelled 21" mower. It's been outside for quite some time. Missing parts, probly wrong rear wheels....no pullys for the drive belts to attach. I've never had one of these before and am guessing at the parts. Does anyone have an exploded view of this machine? I have a few pics, but not sure how to download them.

Thanks,

Jim

zman111666

Threads
Can you find the make and model numbers on it? You can post pics after you have made 5 posts.

thejum57

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have seen pics of where the serials and all are, I've never seen one on my push mower, and can't find it on this mower either. Any better ideas of where to find them? Thanks...and post #2, 3 to go !

zman111666

Threads
Is it a rear bagger? Sometimes the model sticker is under the spring loaded flap in the back. Lift it up like you are gonna put a bag on it.

thejum57

Forum Newbie
Threads
When I can post pics :) Yes it is a rear bagger, steel frame, but it mounts on a post that sticks out in the back. Can't wait to post pics. 2 more posts to go!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just post 2 more times. Wait 2 min in between then post pictures. I am on the edge of my seat waiting.

zman111666

Threads
Ah, i'll bet it's like one of them old Snappers, with a side discharge leading to a rear bag that kinda hangs there...
Or is it one of them green monsters with the caster wheels sticking out the front?

zman111666

Threads
(I'm really just building up anticipation, at this point...)

Bob-Cat Walk-Behind Commercial Mowers

Bobcat Model Number Locator
Model and Serial Number Location

The serial number on Bob-Cat walk-behind mowers can be found on the back of the mower deck in front of the engine.

bobcat-model-locator-image.jpg

--bobcat-lawn-mower-dragons.jpg

thejum57

Forum Newbie
Threads
My push mower is just like the bottom pic without the cables and all. Same deck, same bag.

thejum57

Forum Newbie
Threads
The "new" one will be in pics following this post.
Please be patient while I figure it out. Also need to take a few pics of the push mower.