Bed Redefiner PAS

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I need a bed definer to use on one of my PAS Echos. I read some where that they recommend using a 280 power head to run it. Has anybody had any experience with one of these and if so will a PAS 266 run it?

I tried a PAS 280 unit year before last and had no success with it. We tried one and carried it back so many times that the dealer gave us another one and it was the same way. I have two PAS 266 powerheads that have served me well and would like to use one of them to run a redefiner if possible.

Thanks for input.

ihredneck

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a PAS-266 too but I'm not sure that it would power the attachment. It is much better than a 225 but I think a 280 may be in need for this. Only opinion, it might be like trying to trim field grass with an SRM-210.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a PAS-266 too but I'm not sure that it would power the attachment. It is much better than a 225 but I think a 280 may be in need for this. Only opinion, it might be like trying to trim field grass with an SRM-210.

I am concerned. I know the 266 is strong. I had a PAS 280 but never could keep it running. Dealer gave me another one for that one and it would not stay running either. I finally traded it in on a new PAS 225 with the trimmer head and the edger attachment.