Pro turn 460

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Check the oil level.
I suspect it will be too high & smell like fuel.
Take the plug out and spin the engine next time it locks up, make sure the plug is well out of the way and leave the brake off ( should prevent engine from sparking )
If the engine is full of fuel like I think it might be, the fuel being pushed out of the plug hole can ignite, You have been warned.
Keep records, detailed records cause this engine is sounding like a lemon and you need accurate records to make a claim.

A method that works really well is to email the dealer.
Start off with
"on advice from my legal representative I am sending you this email so there will be a detailed and accurate record of the correspondence around the mower you sold me on ........"
If they ring you, tell them to SMS or email so you will have a record.
Works like a charm most times and remember to be polite as if you were expecting what you wrote to be read out in court.

pollishpickle

Threads
Check the oil level.
I suspect it will be too high & smell like fuel.
Take the plug out and spin the engine next time it locks up, make sure the plug is well out of the way and leave the brake off ( should prevent engine from sparking )
If the engine is full of fuel like I think it might be, the fuel being pushed out of the plug hole can ignite, You have been warned.
Keep records, detailed records cause this engine is sounding like a lemon and you need accurate records to make a claim.

A method that works really well is to email the dealer.
Start off with
"on advice from my legal representative I am sending you this email so there will be a detailed and accurate record of the correspondence around the mower you sold me on ........"
If they ring you, tell them to SMS or email so you will have a record.
Works like a charm most times and remember to be polite as if you were expecting what you wrote to be read out in court.

Oil level is what it should be no gas smell and the engine only has 26 hours on it.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tell the dealer you want your money back. It's a lemon.

There's no reason for you to try to diagnose and repair a problem that's a warranty issue and has been a recurring problem since you bought it.

pollishpickle

Threads
Tell the dealer you want your money back. It's a lemon.

There's no reason for you to try to diagnose and repair a problem that's a warranty issue and has been a recurring problem since you bought it.

Dealer is a real Ahat he only keeps trying to fix it. won't work with Gravely to find the solution

pollishpickle

Threads
Then have a lawyer tell him you want your money back.

Once you mention lawyer you give up the right to contact them and the lawyer can. another problem came up yesterday. The engine started but was stuttering and backfiring before it settled down.

pollishpickle

Threads
After I had the valves readjusted everything works fine. I really like the mower. There is jist one small issue and that is that it jerks and bounces when I try to mow around one tree I thought it was just the way the land lays there but no other mower does this.