Need manual for Craftsman model 123.8151 21" Reel Power Mower

JimmyJustice

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need manual for Craftsman model 123.8151 21" Reel Power Mower
I am trying to locate a user manual and a parts list for my vintage Sears Roebuck power reel mower. It was manufactured by Yard-Man and is Model number 123.8151. I continually check ebay with no luck.

Thanks.

Jim

Gary Folsom

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi to all. My first post. Trying to use the correct thread. My mower needs parts also. I am looking for the (Parts List), Craftsman "21" Power Mower, Model Number 123.8151, Form H-40. I will be trying to find the Tyers & the four belts. My mower has the original "Engine N", model 500 306627, serial number 1314940. I think it was manufactured about January 1950. The glass fuel bowl, part number 68487 was dropped on a concrete floor in the 70's. At that time the mower was in use. Further the yoke to attach the fuel bowl is lost, part number 99665. If anyone out there can help me find these parts or the "Parts List" publication I would really appreciate it. I do have page 5 of the Parts List. This shows a diagram of most of the mower but not the deck or the engine. 0702182020c.jpg Thank you for any help, Gary

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
That number is the engine part/model number.

Gary Folsom

Forum Newbie
Threads
BlazNT,
Thank you for responding. I have located the fuel bowl and the yoke to hold it in place. I purchased these two parts which has got me started. I appreciate your reading my post. The cover of the document / book / parts list that I want looks like what I have uploaded, attached to this post. Craftsman 21.jpgCraftsman 21.jpg With this parts list I can get the part numbers for the belts, the tires and maybe some other parts. My problem is the mower parts, not the briggs motor parts. I have all the part numbers for the "motor". Thanks again.

Norton850

Forum Newbie
Threads
BlazNT,
Thank you for responding. I have located the fuel bowl and the yoke to hold it in place. I purchased these two parts which has got me started. I appreciate your reading my post. The cover of the document / book / parts list that I want looks like what I have uploaded, attached to this post. View attachment 39075View attachment 39075 With this parts list I can get the part numbers for the belts, the tires and maybe some other parts. My problem is the mower parts, not the briggs motor parts. I have all the part numbers for the "motor". Thanks again.
Hello Gary, I have the same mower. Let me know if you ever find a parts manual for this mower. I also have an extra Briggs engine for this mower with the 3:1 gear reduction shaft. Can't upload any pictures because they keep saying file is too large.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Gary, I have the same mower. Let me know if you ever find a parts manual for this mower. I also have an extra Briggs engine for this mower with the 3:1 gear reduction shaft. Can't upload any pictures because they keep saying file is too large.
Gary hasn't logged into this site since July 2018 so you may not get a response from him.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads