I've got MAIL !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check your e-mail.. I just got several LMF emails, although "old" they're coming through again, NOW I'll probably get buried !!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What did you do? I'll try anything to get them back.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm going to try changing my e-mail address and see what happens.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm going to try changing my e-mail address and see what happens.

Chuck ...have you changed your email address since you joined the forum ?? maybe there's a way to get to your "personal-folder" at the forum and check on it, I use Windows Mail ( PRIVATE in VISTA ) for going on the forum, & posting but I get my LMF post notifications on my AOL mail account , I think the problem lies in the forum outbound somehow, sometimes I get them a BUNCH at a time and then sometimes, none for weeks. I just live with it . ..:confused2:

Forgot... if you have a SECURITY pgrm. check those settings, I use Norton ( symantec) NO PROBLEMS

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chuck ...have you changed your email address since you joined the forum ?? maybe there's a way to get to your "personal-folder" at the forum and check on it, I use Windows Mail ( PRIVATE in VISTA ) for going on the forum, & posting but I get my LMF post notifications on my AOL mail account , I think the problem lies in the forum outbound somehow, sometimes I get them a BUNCH at a time and then sometimes, none for weeks. I just live with it . ..:confused2:

Forgot... if you have a SECURITY pgrm. check those settings, I use Norton ( symantec) NO PROBLEMS

I use web mail. No real security on that stuff. I just changed my e-mail for the first time on here and have not recieved a single email on the new one. But have recieved old mail for old account. That means the email server has them qued up but not sending them out.

Bleach

Threads
I found 18 emails this morning!:confused2:

EDIT: they keep coming every 10 minutes.:shocked:

Last edited: