MY Appreciation

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Muhammad & Catherine, I don't know for sure if it's your job to get rid of the SPAMMERS on the forum, but it needs to be said ! I for one am deeply grateful to have a GREAT Forum to visit and have a huge library of friends with so much information and the giving of themselves, I don't think you folks behind the scenes get enough ( if any) recognition for the things you do, ( that we don't know of ) so I just want to say on behalf of all those, including myself, that use the Forum ... Thanks for all that you do .. you do a fantastic job of ridding the spammers !! and keeping the Forum a GREAT place to visit !!!..:thumbsup: ..:cool:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
and a Big Thank You from me as well:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
WOW !!! 3 people out of thousands that visit .... SORRY , I see nothing but UNGRATEFUL, greedy self-centered people out there , people ???? ..... NAH .... BASSTURDS !!! ..:thumbdown: ..:frown: ..:smiley_aafz:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Sorry there are so many... a constant battle to fight them. We have some member moderators who do some of the work too. :thumbsup:

Pumper54

Threads
Thank you to the Site Admin for all the hard work you do for us.
Tom

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
We all love the work you are doing. They try hard to over come you but you beat them every time.