Wifi Fence?

Diana Welch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Guys, are you familiar with a Wife Fence? I haven't used this equipment before, but our neighbor suggested that we should install one around our lawn so he won't get lost again whenever he plays outside. Any suggestions or thoughts?

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
in the past, there were dog perimeter fences and collars that trained with a buried wire. Now, I guess there are a coupla systems that have wireless perimeter systems.
I've never used either, so, probably just need to search on ' dog perimeter fence collar training '.....some terms like that.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Landlord has a dog fence and it works a treat.
Poblem is if the top dog gets zapped, she instantly bites the No 2 dog, just does not know how it bit her from 10' away.
Now if you could just do the same things with the kids ???

Diana Welch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah, dog fences were the ones being used before.
I tried searching and came across this wifi dog fence when I was checking some sellers online. I'm planning to purchase this wifi fence. I'll let you know guys how it goes when I alread have the product.

1slow5point0h

Threads
We don't have wifi but have the PetSafe underground fence. It's actually only underground under the driveway and one other small area. I ran most of it ziptied to the barbed wire around the place. Works really good.

helomech

Threads
I bought a very expensive wireless fence (don't remember the name) but it was junk. If you have concrete or metal siding it wont work, if you have anything in the way it won't work, if you have hills it won't work. The boundary line is never in the same spot. Bury a wire and use that kind instead.

Diana Welch

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a very expensive wireless fence (don't remember the name) but it was junk. If you have concrete or metal siding it wont work, if you have anything in the way it won't work, if you have hills it won't work. The boundary line is never in the same spot. Bury a wire and use that kind instead.

I think it still depends on the quality of the fence and how you install it properly.

----------------------------------------
Blazed Vapes is the world's largest online vapes store with thousands of products and counting. Buy quality vape pens, vape mods, vape starter kits, vape juice, e-cigs for a cheaper price.