Lawnboy Group pics

Lawnboy77

Threads
Going through my Photobucket and deleting duplicates and anything I don't want to try and free up some space for Photobucket. Anyway I thought I'd share this if I can, for how long it's up here is anyones guess. I have yet to get the notice from PB that I need to pay up, or else, so kind of experimenting here.

A fairly old group photo taken at my old house. Hope you enjoy. They have all been restored except for the F series with the bagger. It's pretty much all original. The 1964 model 5232 has been upgraded with better decals as well. All but 2 are daily drivers as I rotate use from season to season. There have been a couple of additions to the collection as well, a 1960s edger (restored) and an F series 19 inch (mechanical restoration only). Feel free to post more group pics.

LB7268

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thats a great looking collection. Obsessed much? lol.

Lawnboy77

Threads
Thats a great looking collection. Obsessed much? lol.

Thanks, yes it did get out of hand just a bit. It's good therapy for an old Air Force mechanic. Someday I hope to pass them on to family. As you can tell I'm a big brick top fan.

LB7268

Forum Newbie
Threads
Brick tops are cool I'd like to find one someday.

unclelee

Threads
Beautiful collection!! Wish I could still use Photobucket.

Lawnboy77

Threads
Thanks Lee, probably won't be able to use PB much longer. Currently my I-Mac deck top computer is the only way I can share PB pics. My I-Phone and I-Pad are both a "no-go". I'm trying to keep storage space very small. I don't mind paying for a service, but 399 a year is crazy money.