Met A Flat Earther

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wonder why anyone would even try talking sense to fools. Watch the grass grow or paint drying would be more interesting

Pep

Scholarly research has determined, that a fair number of folks have what Doctors proclaim is, ...Schitt for Brains !! ..:confused2:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone remember U-control model airplanes??
That hobby had the pilot standing in the middle of a circle, and the model plane flew around on lines from the pilot to the airplane.
Well the North Pole is actually jam-packed with pilots controlling the flight of trans global aircraft by means of control lines.....

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Scholarly research has determined, that a fair number of folks have what Doctors proclaim is, ...Schitt for Brains !! ..:confused2:

But 50% of all doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class...

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
But 50% of all doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class...

Yeah it was the UPPER 50% that derived at that conclusion .. the bottom 50% became veterinarians and proctologist's ..:laughing:..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Other way round Boo.
Vets have to be able to diagnose & cure anything from reptiles through to primates.
And none of them can tell you what the symptoms are.
So Vets are way way way above doctors who only have one species to deal with and then 75% of them get it wrong.
There is a reason why I have not been to a GP in 50 years or a hospital in 20

The problem was elucidated by Bertrand Russell decades ago
We all have a tendency to think that the world must conform to our prejudices.
The opposite view involves some effort of thought, and most people would die sooner than think – in fact they do so
One of my favourite quotes because it is 100% true.

broo

Threads
Never met a flat earther as such, but once worked with a guy who believed in chem trails and such. You may believe so, but why are you constantly bugging us about it ? It was borderline religious obsession.