Photobucket

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
95% cheaper is still too high.

I'll pass.

I don't even like the idea of keeping photos on someone else's site. If a forum or whatever requires 3rd party hosting, I just won't post any pictures there.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Does your 32GB flash drive permit sharing images in forum replies, 3rd party image hosting?

The 3rd Party Image Hosting is the function that was discontinued for a year by PB. It is the function users like me require for effective / efficient forum activity.

About EVERY pic I post on this forum is on my flash-drive, as long as it's plugged into my puter, I have no trouble uploading them to the forum or downloading from the site or almost any website or image displayed on my screen, for one thing I have a DESK-TOP puter, I do have a "smart-phone" ( Samsung J-3 Sky) but it's NEVER been connected to the "net" I use it ONLY as a phone and some ocassional texts, ...I BOUGHT it to use as a "convenience" phone, I use a 7 megapixel NIKON digital camera for pics, I just can't see using my phone as a puter and/or a camera, NOT when I have a 27 inch monitor to see a hell of a lot more than what a dollar bill size screen shows. BUT to each his own ..........

Lawn Addict
Threads
95% cheaper is still too high.

I'll pass.

I don't even like the idea of keeping photos on someone else's site. If a forum or whatever requires 3rd party hosting, I just won't post any pictures there.

Couldn't agree more. Far as I'm concerned the bucket shot itself in the foot.

Threads
I did read page 3 and 4, but not the previous pages..... I am on a garden forum which I am one of the founding members of it ....

A lot of pics were lost/can't be seen because of PB ruckus... We had to see the ads and such when we got on the PB site. Fine and Dandy, anyone can see the ads or a short video.....

A friend of mine bought the .99 cents version before PB pulled their stunt....... He is still good on that version..... I need to check the forum to see if photos are back up............

300 bux a year is too much for a pic site, no matter what biz you in >>>>>>>

We found I Piccy to post our pics ~!~!