Front wheel grease

LeakyGasket

Threads
I've always believed that every time you add grease through a zerk, you push dirt into the bearing. The little amount of grease left over around the groove of the zerk ball from the previous greasing will gather dirt and get pushed right in. Unless you use zerk caps. Yeh, it ain't much (if you wipe it off), but it is there.

over40mower

Forum Newbie
Threads
I learned 50 years ago to wipe off zerks, before greasing.
Also to use a blow gun to blow crap out around spark plugs, before removing.
Old school, I guess.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I learned 50 years ago to wipe off zerks, before greasing.
Also to use a blow gun to blow crap out around spark plugs, before removing.
Old school, I guess.

Ditto !!!!!!

mhavanti

Threads
Can't imagine putting a grease gun on a dirty zerk.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Me either, but a friend saw a youtube with someone doing that very thing. :confused2:

That is about the level I expect to see from about 75% of the shaved monkeys with massive egos who post on You tube.

LeakyGasket

Threads
That is about the level I expect to see from about 75% of the shaved monkeys with massive egos who post on You tube.

Almost all of these guys want you to see their face way too long. It's pretty obvious when they are in love with themselves. If there are more than a few seconds of their mug, I turn it off and get my information somewhere else.

mhavanti

Threads
Most of us in the forum pretty much think alike about sharing information. Since I've began making videos to share visual information and to this point, most are terrible and that would be giving them too much credit at that.

You would not believe how many people keep saying I don't ever get in the shots. I find that sort of funny since I'm not doing videos on "How to view the Max".

Plus, on the one video I did do some commenting on, you can now see why in the hell I don't put my mug on the video. I'm old, fat and ugly. Triple threat for sure. lol

Bertman, when you going to be in the US, I want you to come make a guest appearance at the Garaj Mahal.

Have a great day and keep subscribing to the videos. I may become a household, well uh, never mind, I will run out of modification upgrade how tos pretty soon. lol

Take care all,

Max

musclebhai

Forum Newbie
Threads

Attachments

• Best-Grease-for-Lawn-Mower.png
    Best-Grease-for-Lawn-Mower.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 4