Front wheel grease

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
so why advertise a trash advertising site pretending to be a product review ?
There are thousand of such sites that do nothing more than transcribe what is on the bottle ( or other instructions / lables ) .
They are there to make money for the people who put them up and the products they advertise .\And you are doing their bidding by putting a hot link to the bull dust thieving con-artists morons site.
If you genuinely want to warn people off , then adding a hot link is exactly the wrong thing to do.
It is what advertising companies do to MAKE people go to a site.
If you really want to warn people off then in future post something like this
WHY NOT REVIEWS are not reviews and contain nothing more than what is written on the product best avoid all of them.

The Chairman

Threads
The jerks didn't give me no zerks! :D :D :D

I am unhappy with the lack of grease fittings for the wheel bearings, the rods that hold those wheels and the spindle bearings. How I wish the spindle bearings were taper roller bearings rather than those cheap ball bearings.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grease fittings (zerks) are cheap..

The Chairman

Threads
For those of you that are following the thread. I received a note directly from Hustler stating that the axles should be greased when the oil is changed. I did grease mine at about 10 hours. They both took an awful lot of grease before they were full.
I don't have zerks on mine, but I'm going to see if I can add them. I have already gone through two sets of front wheel bearings. Gawd, they squeak something fierce.