Seat for my son on my Hustler

mhavanti

Threads
Mattj235,

That little fella needs a pair of sticks and a pedal to help you out. Intercom system so you can tell him when you're ready to turn, how you're lining up the rows, etc.

May as well give him some real education as he is enjoying the vibrations.

Max

MaxMattj235 Little Man.jpg

Pumper54

Threads
I saw this when I clicked on the thumbnail...

I saw two pictures on the thumbnail. The one you posted and one that showed his son sitting in the seat wearing eye and ear protection.
Tom

Johnbt

Threads
Okay. Looked like one thumbnail on my phone. I guess you straightened me out. :thumbsup: I wonder if the little fella needs a mask sitting down that low to keep from inhaling the dirt and clippings? I just mowed 1.5 acres of an overgrown country yard and I'm covered in clay dust, leaves and clippings.

Pumper54

Threads
Okay. Looked like one thumbnail on my phone. I guess you straightened me out. :thumbsup: I wonder if the little fella needs a mask sitting down that low to keep from inhaling the dirt and clippings? I just mowed 1.5 acres of an overgrown country yard and I'm covered in clay dust, leaves and clippings.

Just hoping that you could see the other picture, NOT calling you out or anything like that. Face mask might be a good idea but we don't know what the area being mowed looks like so that is up to Dad to decide.

Tom

tosiris

Forum Newbie
Threads
As a parent myself, I can relate to the concerns about keeping our kids safe while still allowing them to have fun and learn new things. It's great to see that you're taking precautions with eye and ear protection, and I think the idea of an intercom system is genius!
On a related note, I recently came across an article about becoming a foster parent, and it really struck a chord with me. There are so many kids out there who could benefit from a stable and loving home, and I think it's important for us as parents to not only worry about our own kids but also think about how we can help others.
Anyway, sorry to revive an older thread, but I just had to share my thoughts.

Last edited: