Possible to get a STIHL Forum page up?!

Threads
Personally I use STIHL equipment a lot and would like a forum page where I can interact with other users that use STIHL as well and help tips on things to do or new product or deals that STIHL runs cause they do a very good job of running new deals, product, parts, and so on.

robinsonles

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mutton Power Equipment- First let me say that I work for STIHL and I interact on a number of Forums (as myself). I think your idea is a great one and I'd love to be a part of it. Maybe I can offer perspectives that would be helpful. I'd also just make you aware that the new facebook page was launched recently to hopefully accomplish the things you were looking for at STIHL USA | Facebook. That is, if you're on Facebook. At any rate, great idea, the more conversations about STIHL, the better...I think!

Threads
I just posted on the link you left for the new facebook. I just got hired in here to this business last wed to kind of give it a face lift graphic design wise and then bring it up to date in the social networking world. Def appreciate you commenting letting me know others would like to have a page. Hopefully we can talk more and get some ideas thrown around and get this thing rolling. :thumbsup:

GroundEffectsLawnSvc

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm 29 and have been cutting professionally for 11 years. I only use Shindaiwa. Oh, and Stihl? I live in Va Beach were the factory is, so I'm also real familiar with them. I was actually just making a case to my local dealer, about how stihl should try field testing their equipment, for funcionality. Perfect example are the folding hedge prunners that require two hands, and putting it down on the ground to get the leverage needed to change the angle of the blade, as opposed to the 12 foot fully extended folding Shindaiwa prunners that only take TWO fingers to change the blade angle. The stihl prunner is alsmost half the size of my shindaiwas, and weighs twice as much....to be honest..I'm getting aggravated now just thinking about how much trouble they are to use. Like I said whoever made em, didn't use em first, cause they would have probably gone back to the drawing board.

Sent from my Droid using LMF

GroundEffectsLawnSvc

Forum Newbie
Threads
On a positive note, Stihl makes excellent sprayers, SG 20 as well as a multitude of other equipment. I just don't particularly care for the prunners.

Sent from my Droid using LMF

Threads
This is why I would like a Stihl Page so information like this can be shared and talked about. I would think Stihl or any other company for that matter would love to hear what everyone thinks so they can continue to make a great quality product and further their selves in their up and coming product design and also continue to make the users of their product happy. Just my 2 cents though.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your wish is my command. Welcome to the new Stihl Forum. :biggrin:

Mac 624

Threads
One thing I never would buy again made by Stihl is the SH 55. It is wasted money. Better to buy a blower then a blower/shredder combi. Even the MS 290 is not really Stihlエs masterpiece. Our 029 is ok so far, but all our others are much better.

Mac

0181, 024, 028, 029, 044, 046, 064, HS 65, HS 80, HL 75, FS 85, FS 220, FS 400 and a few vintage Stihl saws.