Repairs Cubcadet won't start

Pdivens

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have aCub Cadet M48-HN (53AB5E6V150) - Cub Cadet Commercial Tank Zero-Turn Mower, 20 HP Honda (2003) that I can't get started. Things I have check spark compression battery oil. It will crank and turn slowly but will not start even with starter fluid or gas poured into the carb. When I touch both poles on the starter solenoid it spins but does not spring up to engage. I've tried hooking positive directly to starter with no luck as well. After a few cranks it seems to run out of juice. I checked the fuses and grounds as well without succcess. I need help anything could be beneficial at this point.

Thanks

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have aCub Cadet M48-HN (53AB5E6V150) - Cub Cadet Commercial Tank Zero-Turn Mower, 20 HP Honda (2003) that I can't get started. Things I have check spark compression battery oil. It will crank and turn slowly but will not start even with starter fluid or gas poured into the carb. When I touch both poles on the starter solenoid it spins but does not spring up to engage. I've tried hooking positive directly to starter with no luck as well. After a few cranks it seems to run out of juice. I checked the fuses and grounds as well without succcess. I need help anything could be beneficial at this point.

Thanks

Definitely sounds like you need a GOOD battery.. or you may have possible corroded wire terminals, .. especially check BOTH ends of your battery "ground" ( "black-usually") cable