New Member - Honda HT-R3009 original owner now getting it going again

Jimbug

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / New Member - Honda HT-R3009 original owner now getting it going again
I'm glad I was able to keep my Honda HT-R3009 stored inside these last eleven years since I used it last. I owned a lake property with an extra lot from 1986-2006 and used this great little mower to keep that lake house looking great. I also had a couple vintage Lawn-Boy mowers for trimming around trees and the lake edge.

I haven't been using it this last decade as I'm in a small suburban subdivison and pay a monthly fee for mowing, landscaping, etc. I cleared a lake lot recently and planted grass on it, so I'm going to try to get this Honda rider going again. It seems most of the parts are available online still. I bet my local Honda Power Equipment dealer doesn't work on these anymore. Hopefully I can get it running without much problem. First things first. A new battery.

Jim

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm glad I was able to keep my Honda HT-R3009 stored inside these last eleven years since I used it last. I owned a lake property with an extra lot from 1986-2006 and used this great little mower to keep that lake house looking great. I also had a couple vintage Lawn-Boy mowers for trimming around trees and the lake edge.

I haven't been using it this last decade as I'm in a small suburban subdivison and pay a monthly fee for mowing, landscaping, etc. I cleared a lake lot recently and planted grass on it, so I'm going to try to get this Honda rider going again. It seems most of the parts are available online still. I bet my local Honda Power Equipment dealer doesn't work on these anymore. Hopefully I can get it running without much problem. First things first. A new battery.

Jim

AHhhh yes .. going back in time is GREAT , isn't it ...??

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Jim. Welcome to the forum! :smile: