3200 what a beast

Chugbug

Threads
Was able to get outside Friday and decided to cut a small patch of grass on my driveway (1800 feet long). I ended up cutting the whole thing, using my tractor is roughly a 2 hour job.....45 minutes later I was done. This Ferris is amazing and so glad I have it. Normally after cutting I can't walk well and normally go to bed.....the 3200 is amazing. The cut was spot on. Strongly recommend this amazing mower to anyone who suffers from back, leg or hip problems. I mowed with the throttle about 3/4 and only used half of that to move. Used a blower to clean it up so easy to access.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Glad you like your new mower. But you made a mistake. Run it wide open . Its designed to cool and operate at WOT wide open throttle.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
WOT isn't necessary at Ohio ambient temperatures yesterday if it cuts the grass as desired. @ 85°F and above then I agree WOT for cooling.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
WOT is for more than just cooling the engine. Everything ran by the engine also was designed to run at WOT cooling for your transaxle, transaxle, charging, and so on. Run it lower than that and you will slowly break it.

Chugbug

Threads
WOT from now on, temps were in the 60s but I can live with WOT. Thanks for the info, it's an amazing machine!