Repairs 2016 gravely 260 has constant issue

Bennyboy34

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello you all.never been on here or any type of forum however the brand new gravely 260 29 HP EFI has been giving me reapted engine bogging issues and is constantly throwing the same code. With that said I have brought in in to dealer on many occasions just to be doing the same thing. They have replaced many items such as harnesses, relays, fuel pump, kholor has even jumped in to replace a brand new motor. yet still have the same issues. Same code being thrown after almost a year. My question is when do I start being a happy customer? I've been patient with the dealer and what gravely and kholor techs have done but I'm pretty much over this problem. I have been in lawn care for 25 years and have three gravelys currently. Why do I have to be the one to test this mower after them throwing on new parts that they are not sure will work? Ismy oppion is this is a lemon but I have to deal with it? Not right at all for gravely and or kholor.I'm just reaching out to whom may have info thank you all.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Its a new concept. Efi on a mower. And many have them with trouble free results. However its new and techs really don't know what or how to solve the problems. At this point I'd mad. I'd be twisting my dealers arm to swap out the motor with a non efi engine. My dealer I deal with would do it for me. Hopefully you have a good dealer as well. Good luck

Bennyboy34

Forum Newbie
Threads
Its a new concept. Efi on a mower. And many have them with trouble free results. However its new and techs really don't know what or how to solve the prob

I agree with you and thank you

NorthBama

Threads
I think they should give you another mower and send that one back to the factory for testing.

pollishpickle

Threads
My 460 is having a problem also that the dealer is putting on the back burner. Gravely was no help finding me a service department that can service this mower. They gave me a list of dealers that I already called and said they don't have a mechanic to work on the Yamaha engine

BJK

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am also having this problem, I live in Ohio, and I have tried fixing it by changing air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, and even added HEET to the gas tanks to make sure it is not a moisture problem.

I am at this point convinced it is something that should be recalled and fixed by Gravely.

Brian