How does Honda H3013H rear engine rider compare to Snapper rear engine rider

gfc56

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / How does Honda H3013H rear engine rider compare to Snapper rear engine rider
My neighbor has a nice running 3013 riding mower for sale in good condition. He wants 350.00. I just need it to cut half a acre.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / How does Honda H3013H rear engine rider compare to Snapper rear engine rider
Twice the mower the snapper would be if they put a honda engine in it.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
My neighbor has a nice running 3013 riding mower for sale in good condition. He wants 350.00. I just need it to cut half a acre.

The Honda 3000-series riders were all made in Japan are quite nice machines, but have been discontinued for 20 years now. Parts are available, but getting rare. Mower decks are usually the first thing to go (rust, damage/dents, etc.) The GXV engines are bulletproof if cared for properly.

If possible, try some test mowing, and verify the cut quality is what you expect. The 38" twin-blades usually do quite well, but kinda depends on your expectations.

mrjoevang

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bump - Did you end up buying the rider? I saw a nice condition one for sale but the person selling it is asking for a pretty penny.

Trying to compare $500-600 on this or another used rider with a Kohler engine in it.