Outdoor Concerts

BlueGrass

Threads
Has anyone been to any outdoor concerts lately? In my area they have concerts on the beach which is just an awesome time. There is a variety of music so old and young can enjoy the sounds and of course they have food which is good too.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
That was part of one of my past businesses .. Bands and bands on the beach.

I had a water recreation park for a few decades and I would have bands every week end plus holidays pavilion on the beach with lots of music... looking back it was lots of fun... but it seems I am overlooking something.? Oh now I remember a continual gamble on how the weather was going to hold out, too cloudy too rainy or too hot always wrecked some good promotions ... still fun over all.
I still can not go to anything like that and not notice all the background work needed to put things together. Still worth doing. :smile::smile: KennyV

mamaA

Threads
There's a few things every week in my area. Thursday nights they have an indoor/outdoor concert in one small town and you must be 21 to enter. Friday night they have an outdoor concert for families in another town.

Zeroturn

Threads
We go to the State Fair every year for a couple of concerts. We also go to our local town concerts which are outside too. I love it when the weather cooperates. There is just something about being outdoors and listening to music.

mamaA

Threads
Oh, I forgot about the State Fair. Yep, we have some great performers each year at ours. I've been to a few of the concerts and had a great time. My husband and I went to a lot of concerts before having children.