The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Actually, the ONLY "screwing" I get, is from unscrupulous bassturds such as you !, AND ... There's a a tattoo above my "poop-chute" that declares "EXIT-ONLY" .. I don't even get a suppository or a colonoscopy needless to mention a cavity search !! .. :thumbsup:

Need I remind you, sir, as to exactly who it was that began this entire direction ?????

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 511,713

Total views 699

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
One of these days I'm going to take a tour of a Sub. Pretty amazing machines I think.

T-3,

Check out the USS Cod SS-224

The USS Cod Submarine in Cleveland: Operating from Australian ports during World War II, Cod is a World War II era GATO class fleet submarine. The 312 foot, 1,525–ton submarine, was launched on March 21, 1943 and was commissioned on June 21, 1943. Her five diesel engines were built in Cleveland, Ohio. Cod received a battle star for each of her seven war patrols, and sank more than 12 enemy vessels totally more than 37,000 tons, and damaging another 36,000 tons of enemy shipping, including the Japanese destroyer Karukaya. It was on Cod’s seventh and final war patrol that she was honored for performing the only international submarine-to-submarine rescue in history. In the South China Sea she came to the aid of the Dutch Submarine O-19 which had grounded on the coral reef outcropping. After rescuing the 56 Dutch sailors the two captains decided there was no hope freeing the sub. It was destroyed by the Cod and the rescued sailors were delivered to the recently liberated Subic Bay naval base. The Cod is now docked in Lake Erie in Cleveland, and is maintained and operated as a memorial those submarine sailors who have lost their lives during the United States history. Because of her unique status as the very last unmodified U.S submarine from the WWII era she has been named a National Historic Landmark.

Here is the Cod's home page: http://usscod.org/

Roger B

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
My contribution for the day

This is dedicated to Deep Diving, Steely Eyed, Killers everywhere....

Roger B

Attachments

• O-Home_Coming_web.jpg
    O-Home_Coming_web.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 10