The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ron,

You might as well give up.Your sense of humor is flying right over Boo's head..

I'm chuckling, if that's any sort of consolation.

Rog

Sophistication is a case by case study.........some got it, some ain't !

My philosophy teacher in high school, as an example of abstract thinking, asked everybody to think of the moon as a pill.
I replied...I'd find that hard to swallow......... (THAT is an original,and true, Boobot!)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sophistication is a case by case study.........some got it, some ain't !

My philosophy teacher in high school, as an example of abstract thinking, asked everybody to think of the moon as a pill.
I replied...I'd find that hard to swallow......... (THAT is an original,and true, Boobot!)

40357095_2058467254465900_1199561261970912416_n.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry about missing this morning but I could not walk after last night when I rolled over and something went pop in my back. I screamed in pain so loud my wife came running in wondering what happened. I made it to the hospital today and got some Tylenol 3, muscle relaxers, and anti inflammatories. They are helping!! By the way I am a light weight with medication so I am fine with what I got. After all it was what I asked for. Should be able to resume my duties tomorrow

Pumper54

Threads
Sorry about missing this morning but I could not walk after last night when I rolled over and something went pop in my back. I screamed in pain so loud my wife came running in wondering what happened. I made it to the hospital today and got some Tylenol 3, muscle relaxers, and anti inflammatories. They are helping!! By the way I am a light weight with medication so I am fine with what I got. After all it was what I asked for. Should be able to resume my duties tomorrow

No worries about your "duty" to provide us with eye candy, you get better real soon. Backs are nothing to mess around with.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Are U sure the wifey didn't stick a steak knife in UR back .. ?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Don't sweat the small stuff, just get URself healed, It's Spring, we got panty raids to plan N carry out !! .. :thumbsup:

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have my share of the back deal. I got one of those cheap back braces at Menards, cut off the shoulder straps, wear it tight when my back starts complaining. Take a couple Aleve pain relievers. Plaster it with some Cryoderm stuff, heat pad too. Takes a couple days sometimes to get halfway normal. But I've been exercising for back problems and it really helps as long as I stay with it. But lifting anything out in front of me with my arms extended is asking for big trouble I've found.

Hope you get back to normal soon!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
WELL Goomba, .. all those "chuckles" he's posting R in his High School yearbook ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

At least they ain't printed in some black box...............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have my share of the back deal. I got one of those cheap back braces at Menards, cut off the shoulder straps, wear it tight when my back starts complaining. Take a couple Aleve pain relievers. Plaster it with some Cryoderm stuff, heat pad too. Takes a couple days sometimes to get halfway normal. But I've been exercising for back problems and it really helps as long as I stay with it. But lifting anything out in front of me with my arms extended is asking for big trouble I've found.

Hope you get back to normal soon!

Hey look here T3, ya need 2 quit carryin those 212 Lb. "Tubolinas" into the boudoir, N tossin em onto 2 the bed, ya need 2 find ya some sweeties that weigh less than 100 Lbs ..... :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
At least they ain't printed in some black box...............

Black boxes are used in Aircraft to record the most significant & important information, same here !! .. :thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 503,214

2-day total views 2170