The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Hi Old Silver.......(Buy Old Silver)

I saw an ad in a local publication last week that invited people to purchase silver "bars" for "Only $59.00 each." or $300.00 for 6,
and extolled what a bargain that was.....
The ad didn't specifically list the weight of the bars, but it did show a pic that was stamped "1 Troy ounce."
WOW !! .999 pure silver for "Only $59.00/ounce!"
Silver was tracing on the metals market for $14.58/ounce...................some bargain...

Planning on a Dental visit 4 some fillings ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 490,190

Total views 2737

This is a 2 day total as I was not able to move yesterday due to an accident I had with ice and a washing machine.

2,700+ NOT 2 shabby 4 2 days..... lookin fwd 2 the end of the month ! .. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Goomba .. PLEEEEEEZE quit pullin this FREEEEEEEEEEzzzzzzzin weather outa your sea-bag.. told ya it's spossed to B warm N sunny here in Fl., use the dam A/C .. cool-off that way... :laughing:..:laughing:

**** 490+ ****

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rog,
I live in East Texas, land of the pine trees and swamps. You are thinking of West Texas where there is more brown then green. Right now my "subdivision" house yard is made up of grass around the house, rose beds along the fence line by one street, a piss poor maple tree (supposed to be red maple but it is not) in the front, roses around my shop, privets in front of the house, pine trees and yaupon holly trees/bushes in the side yard with some mixed hardwood trees in there somewhere. At our farm in Deep East Texas we grow grass in the pasture and 18 acres of southern yellow pine along with a bunch of under brush and hickory trees. Will try to p[ost a picture or two of the house.
Tom

Tom,

Well, that certainly sounds like a diverse landscape. "Deep East Texas", would that be like Nacogdoches? (I always liked that name.) What lives in the pasture? Is the farm a long ways from your home? I've heard of absentee land lords, but not absentee farmers, unless you rent the land out to 'others'. I wish we had a farm, the older I get the more I miss farming. (It's probably just a desire to dig a hole in the dirt in preparedness! LOL)

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: TO RON

Hey, Skipper...
Not to worry !
I have been slighted by lesser people than you!..

Ahhh geez Ron, I still feel schitty about the whole thing! Will ya ever forgive me?

Threads

I saw an ad in a local publication last week that invited people to purchase silver "bars" for "Only $59.00 each." or $300.00 for 6,
The ad didn't specifically list the weight of the bars, but it did show a pic that was stamped "1 Troy ounce."
Silver was tracing on the metals market for $14.58/ounce...................some bargain...

As of this comment silver is 15.18 Up .02 .......... According to Apmex......... I keep track of precious metals every day.....

https://www.apmex.com/

Maybe the people in the ad bought @ 50 bux an Oz. when silver was up a good while back the day before it CRASHED landed down to 11 ......... Trying to recoup some of their losses..... LOL.... Yes total scammers, I wonder how many people fell for it.....

I would be passing a note saying Run silver is at 15 right now, pass this note to the person next to you.... LMAO....

You think that would piss-off the host's of the get together ??? LOL.........

Plus Tard .........

Chuck you owe us a pic from yesterday BTW... Somebody gotta keep you on your toes :licking::licking:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
It was only midite a lil after..... My back was killing me ..... So I got up and drank a pot a strong Joe and popped a lory 10 to ease the pain...........

Boux,

I am sorry to hear that you suffer from back pain and although I don't drink coffee, I can understand why you might just to kick yourself on line at that hour, but I thought a lorry was a truck, so I got lost at that point.

Hope you're feeling better..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Goomba, I had the actual Insurarance Application he filed to insure his calves along with his bike, somehow it has vanished !! .. :confused2:..:rolleyes:

Boo,

It was probably erased, burned, shredded, or in some other manner rendered illegible. Darn!! I still think it's him.. Same clothes and in his avatar he's hiding his calves behind the bike peddles.

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

Like old P.T.B. said, "There's a sucker born every minute!"

Rog

Threads
Boux,

I am sorry to hear that you suffer from back pain and although I don't drink coffee, I can understand why you might just to kick yourself on line at that hour, but I thought a lorry was a truck, so I got lost at that point.

Hope you're feeling better..

Rog

That's just a nick name for the pain meds..... I did go to my doctor yesterday for a follow up and get my MRI, X-Ray and medical records since I have been there... Been almost 3 years now going to that Dr........ I have no choice but to apply to the SSA.... Nobody will hire me, I can't pass a physical even for a Superintendent running a job site...... They are too scared I will get hurt somehow.......... I can turn the wrong way and WHAAAAMO I'm in some real hurt......

Ya'll outta see that stack of papers I have.... Over 3/4 inch thick..........