The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Ron,

We got a good charge in night before last and by maintaining minimum steerage-way speeds, were able to remain submerged for an extended period of time.

Hey! I have to ask you a question: Have you ever seen the ad for Liberty-Liberty-Liberty- - -Li-ber-ty Insurance, with the guy who customizes his bike and his calves too? I was wondering is that you? I think of you every time I see the ad.. Jus' wonderin'.....

Rog

Wonder no more Goomba, I have physical evidence it IS Ron in the commercial !! .. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
A fellow employee was looking out my office window at the vehicles in the parking lot.
Seeing one with a dented rear bumper, he inquired "did Emily get rear ended?"
I replied "No, she always walks like that!"

Reminds me of one time I was talkin to a cowboy at a rodeo, I said, look at that pretty BUT.. Bow-Legged gal over there... he replied, she ain't Bow-Legged, she's Pleasure-Bent ! I said what's the difference..?? he said her feet pointed outward, that's Pleasure-Bent, IF the feet are pointed inward, THEN she's Bow-Legged.. Just 4 ya'lls info. .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Guess I'll have to close down the Beer N Brothel, .. AGAIN .. EVERYBODY is M.I.A. !! ..

1adeebe444035ea86ef567393c447704--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

Pumper54

Threads
"NEWS FLASH"

Deer in Parts of Texas found puking their guts out in the bush.

Biologists are unsure of the cause but feel some species of ornamental holly bushes may be at the root of the problem..

Stupid (insert other name for a butt) deer here will eat just about anything, they went after the FAKE wreath the Bride put on the mail box last Christmas. LOL just thinking about that spray brought it back to my mind, that is how nasty that stuff is.
Tom

Pumper54

Threads
That nasty weather is your KARMA... that'll teach U not to check in EVERYDAY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

I check in when I can, no interweb at the farm or when I am in my truck. Sometimes I look but don't say anything.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I check in when I can, no interweb at the farm or when I am in my truck. Sometimes I look but don't say anything.
Tom

OH !! lookin for us 2 cut ya some slack, EHhhh ?? You need 2 spend $1000.00 for a "smart-phone" (take out a second mortgage) and get connected to the Internet, so you can text, talk, and stream stuff on the phone, like the rest of the idiots, while they're driving, I think it's called Multi-Tasking or something.. WELL ... at least YOU do make UR presence known every so often, you're forgiven ..:laughing:..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, you farted....that has cleared many a room.............:thumbdown:

Hope I don't wind up on Congresswoman's Cotez's list with the cows mentioned in her Green New Deal proposal.. :thumbdown:

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Two pages with no wimmen. What has this joint got to. Going to the Emerald Coast Cruizin this week down here, I'll try to get a couple shots that won't get me put in jail.