The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had to play chemical roto-rooter today.
The head in the master bedroom started backing up again.
Last time it did that we had a plumber come out and tell us that we had roots growing in
the 4" drain line about 30" in from the cleanout.
Ge wanted to jackhammer the floor and fix it properly. ($2 grand worth of properly.)
So I bought some stuff that is s'posed to eat them foots our but good.
Cost 'bout$ 40.00 or so and 10 gallons of water.
Now we'll see if it works........................

Udder than dat, got in a bunch more bits for the C10.
Plugs, wires,distributor, oil pump priming rod,oil filter spin on adapter, etc...
and ordered valve covers and need a water pump yet.....

Shorty plugs and ceramic boot plug wires will make it around the headers.......

Threads

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Small town I live in supports the politicians with excess revenue from the city owned electric system. That (and sewer) is a back breaker. No electric heat here. 5000 watts would get expensive quick. I have a fuel oil furnace in the garage. Use it and a torpedo heater to get it warmed up fast then let the furnace handle it. Good for about 20 degrees outside, any colder I'm in the house!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Small town I live in supports the politicians with excess revenue from the city owned electric system. That (and sewer) is a back breaker. No electric heat here. 5000 watts would get expensive quick. I have a fuel oil furnace in the garage. Use it and a torpedo heater to get it warmed up fast then let the furnace handle it. Good for about 20 degrees outside, any colder I'm in the house!

If I lived in Ohio, I wouldn't go outside till July ! .. OR, I'd MOVE 2 FLORIDA !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 443,206

Total views 1243

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
NO post this Mornin, puter havin hissy fit with pics .... maybe later ... :confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well guys, since I added the NEW printer and NEW Router, my puter created a mind of it's own, I don't know if this will even post, I'm losing data, when I'm entering text, pictures, attachments, etc. ... a "right bloody mess guvnuh" as said elsewhere, PLUS I just had another windows update, and we all know how that schitt tends to cause more problems than fixes, well guess I'll see if this posts then try pics again ...... 2morrow, I'm tired of dickin aroun on this thing .. :confused2:..:confused3:.. :thumbdown: .... Boo

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had a Windows update that kept auto installing....lost me printers.
I had to uninstall then and every bit of HP software and reinstall.
Been workin' ever since.........