The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Views: 490,190

Total views 2737

This is a 2 day total as I was not able to move yesterday due to an accident I had with ice and a washing machine.

Chuck,

That requires a little more information.. Like you slipped on the ice and a washer fell on you!?!? Ouch!!!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Goomba .. PLEEEEEEZE quit pullin this FREEEEEEEEEEzzzzzzzin weather outa your sea-bag.. told ya it's spossed to B warm N sunny here in Fl., use the dam A/C .. cool-off that way... :laughing:..:laughing:

**** 490+ ****

Boo,

Sorry buddy, but it ain't me.. Some other Muther F---r must be doin' it, I was just gettin' use to 80 degrees too!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seems as though everyone of us "ol-farts" has medical issues, I THOUGHT we were spossed 2 B enjoyin R "Golden-Years" ... N here we R beat-up N goin 2 Hell in a tool-bag, ........ YEP ! youth IS wasted on the young !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's just a nick name for the pain meds..... I did go to my doctor yesterday for a follow up and get my MRI, X-Ray and medical records since I have been there... Been almost 3 years now going to that Dr........ I have no choice but to apply to the SSA.... Nobody will hire me, I can't pass a physical even for a Superintendent running a job site...... They are too scared I will get hurt somehow.......... I can turn the wrong way and WHAAAAMO I'm in some real hurt......

Ya'll outta see that stack of papers I have.... Over 3/4 inch thick..........

Boux,

I am sorry to hear that. My brother-in-law has a back that can leave him in the hospital if he moves the wrong way, that's a debilitating injury for sure. Nothing they can repair with one of the magic 1" incision surgeries they advertise on TV, I don't suppose? Be careful! No jumping over tall buildings in a single bound for you! I hope you find something that works for you besides being run into by a truck!

Good luck.

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Chuck,

That requires a little more information.. Like you slipped on the ice and a washer fell on you!?!? Ouch!!!

Rog

THAT'S a B/S story !! ... it's more like he got his weenie caught in the wringer, N he's 2 embarrassed 2 say so !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
For Ron

Ron,

We are all waiting (with bated breath) for the hammer drill report. I still think you should have bought a Hilti. That would only come out to around $50/hole, that's not too bad..

What goes in the holes? Lead anchors? Expanding bolts? Bubble gum? What??

Rog

Threads
Re: For Ron

Ron,

We are all waiting (with bated breath) for the hammer drill report. I still think you should have bought a Hilti. That would only come out to around $50/hole, that's not too bad..

What goes in the holes? Lead anchors? Expanding bolts? Bubble gum? What??

Rog

I think Ronno is knee-deep in that link I shot at him..... They got some stuff and info on that site...........

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
THAT'S a B/S story !! ... it's more like he got his weenie caught in the wringer, N he's 2 embarrassed 2 say so !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

What, pray tell, would he have been doing with his 'riggin' anywhere near a wringer? Are you sure you aren't just remembering a tragic moment from your own past? In all honesty, Chuck doesn't strike me as someone who would be foolish enough to do such a thing.. You, on the other hand . . . . Ha!