The Daily Yardman Thread

Threads
You got that wrong Bou, .. twas Hinder Finder took the ..10,000 mark, recheck the post numbers, I had a gun up my arse to go feed the family cat's, at the moment I needed to post, or I surely would have been victorious, ... as I am, in ALL things .. :laughing:..:laughing:

( except for a case of misleading information relating to a set of Alloy Wheels ) .. :thumbdown:

**** 479+ ****

No Boo Boo I'm right~!~! I was speaking of the 1,000 PAGE mark, not post Mon Ami ....... Go to the 1,000th page and look to see who is on top, then look under your post at Ronno's post......

I posted a page or 2 earlier that we were fixin to hit that 1000 page milestone.......~!~! Plus Tard .............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
No Boo Boo I'm right~!~! I was speaking of the 1,000 PAGE mark, not post Mon Ami ....... Go to the 1,000th page and look to see who is on top, then look under your post at Ronno's post......

I posted a page or 2 earlier that we were fixin to hit that 1000 page milestone.......~!~! Plus Tard .............

AHhhh yes Bou .... My apologies, YOU were going by the PAGE # WE were going by the POSTING # NO matter, the VIEW count is the IMPORTANT one to us, waitin on the 500,000 marker .. :thumbsup:

**** 480+ ****

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Post s: 10,034
Views: 480,943

Total views 1190

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nothing I know of, U might B thinkin of Renningers flea market in Mt. Dora ( HUGE like Websters) that we went to...but I could B wrong (which I doubt, but then I'm not too sure of what I doubt anymore)...:laughing:..:laughing:

Boo,

Com'on now, you know I ain't that numb! I know about Renningers, hell Everybody knows about Renningers! I'm talking about Deland: https://www.facebook.com/delandfleamarket/

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

Com'on now, you know I ain't that numb! I know about Renningers, hell Everybody knows about Renningers! I'm talking about Deland: https://www.facebook.com/delandfleamarket/

Rog

We just visited family in DeLand 4 a SILs Bday party, never heard of THAT flea mkt, must NOT B anything special cause our 6 wives, Shirley woulda dragged our arses all thru it ! BUTT.. I'll ask them if they know anything about it :thumbsup:....:thumbsup:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Quiet Day yesterday

Not much posting going on yesterday. Gotta wait for Chuckster to get up and run the numbers to see it the readership was off also. (Assuming he's back on-line this morning and not looking for 20,000 views - LOL) I'm just glad that me and Boo never screw up!!

Hope Y'All have a fine Navy Day today....

Roger - - Zero Bubble - - Zero Float on the charge..